Which new console are you getting?

Home Forums Whatcha Playin’? – Gaming Which new console are you getting?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  vincevanne 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SummerLakeRat
    SummerLakeRat
    Participant

I’m definitely getting the XB1 to start, but I could see getting a PS4 down the line if everyone I know gets one.

How about the rest of you? Which console do you have preordered or plan to purchase?

Jagger
    Participant

Unless something changes my mind between now and release, I’ve preordered both.

LobbycastGeoff
    LobbycastGeoff
    Keymaster

I am definitely getting the Xbox One. I’m not sure if I will do it at launch, but that will be my console this time around.

charliepatterson
    Participant

Tried PS4 with my cousin but I like much the features of Xbox. And with this console it gives me all experience I need when it comes to gaming. The usual physics games I am playing online using PC has its own version on Xbox that also gives me interest.

vincevanne
    Participant

No plan for a new console right now, maybe a year or so. My kids, although they love to play online, they have their tablet that plays the game they want, however we still do have simple PC system that runs just ordinary flash games when they play their favorite games at http://www.igamesforgirls.com/cartoon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.