Assassin's Creed III

Home Forums Whatcha Playin’? – Gaming Assassin's Creed III

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  vincevanne 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cuban.Chi
    Participant

Since I am a huge fan of history (Oh dam…that Cuban guy is back) and the fact that this game deals with one of my favorite time periods I had no choice but to get this game. With that said…I beat it within two days, which is saying something since I typically have no time to do anything anymore. Incredible game that finally finished off Desmond’s story…but it also felt rushed. They could have made this new assassin’s story into another trilogy but they didn’t. I’m now working on getting all the achievements but that’s taking forever since I’ve been a tad bit busy and all. Have any of you played this game? Thoughts? Excited about the new Assassin’s game that’s being released this year? Is this thing on? Testy…testy…juan, tew, tree…

LobbycastGeoff
    LobbycastGeoff
    Keymaster

I haven’t played it yet. I am still a few games back. I have Brotherhood and Revelations just hanging out in my house. One of them may still have the wrapper on the box. I will get around to them eventually!

AZRaiderH8r
    AZRaiderH8r
    Participant

I played it. At least, I think I did. That’s the one around the American Revolution, right? I think I only put five hours or so in to it, but I did enjoy it. I think I rented it and something prettier came along.

That being said, I’d definitely like to finish it. The story was very interesting, although I don’t think I made it very far. I was spending more time messing around on the side quests.

kimmurphy
    Participant

I am starting up the game, but eventually I have this thinking of not finishing it because there are obstacles that I can’t overcome, I am only used to play such demolition physics games from http://www.iphysicsgames.com/demolition, but this one could bring me hard time. Maybe my kids will love this as they are expert than me.

vincevanne
    Participant

One of my favorite game…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.